KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Alchemy, a blockchain developer platform, raised $80m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Coatue and Addition, Lee Fixel’s new fund.
– Alchemy previously raised a total of $15.5m.
– The company says it is powering the majority of the NFT industry.
– Alchemy’s investors in the round include a high-profile mix of institutions and individuals, such as DFJ Growth, K5 Global, the Chainsmokers, actor Jared Leto and the Glazer family (owners of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Manchester United).
– The company has already grown its business more than eightfold since it signed the Series B term sheet.