Norwest Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1961. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Norwest Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, Slow Ventures, Greylock Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shlomo Kramer, Sequoia Capital India, Sapphire Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tenaya Capital, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), DCM Ventures.
We also calculated 26 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lending Club, Rackspace, Jet.com Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Norwest Venture Partners performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Norwest Venture Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year.
|8M||10 Feb 2004||United States, Lexington|
|60M||29 Apr 2014||United States, San Jose|
|35M||31 Jul 2013||United States, San Jose|
|12M||01 Apr 2005||United States, San Jose|
|20M||24 Jul 2012||United States, San Jose|
|23M||28 Feb 2009||Israel, Herzliya|
|40M||16 Sep 2020||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|8M||02 Mar 2018||United States, Redwood City|
|5M||07 Jun 2019||United States, Redwood City|
|100M||16 Apr 2020||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.