Norwest Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1961. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Norwest Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, Slow Ventures, Greylock Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shlomo Kramer, Sequoia Capital India, Sapphire Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tenaya Capital, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), DCM Ventures.
We also calculated 26 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lending Club, Rackspace, Jet.com Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Norwest Venture Partners performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Norwest Venture Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year.
|160M||08 Jun 2021||United States, Nashville|
|46M||01 Jun 2021||United States, Sandy|
|50M||31 May 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|136M||27 May 2021||United States, Austin|
|50M||26 May 2021||United States, Waltham|
|51M||25 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|21M||20 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
Mindful Health Solutions
|14 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|50M||11 May 2021||United States, Redwood City|
– Elligo Health Research, a healthcare-enabling research organization powered by the novel IntElligo technology, announced a $135m Series E financing round. – Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital and Ally Bridge Group participated in the financing round. – The round was also participated by Norwest Venture Partners and all major existing investors, including Cerner, Hatteras Venture Partners, Noro-Moseley Partners, Piper Sandler Merchant Banking, Shumway Capital, and Syneos Health. – This financing allows Elli... Read more
– Propel announced it has raised $20m in Series C financing. – The investment was led by Salesforce Ventures, with participation from existing investors Norwest Venture Partners, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, Green D Ventures and TIFF. – The company has raised a total of $48m in funding to date. – With this new round of funding, Propel will continue its development of Product 360 – the only unified quality management (QMS), product lifecycle management (PLM) and commercialization solution built on Sal... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.