Salesforce Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States. Salesforce Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Salesforce Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2019. This Salesforce Ventures works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Infor, Dropbox, MuleSoft. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Enterprise Software. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Salesforce Ventures, startups are often financed by Trinity Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shasta Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, ICONIQ Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mayfield Fund, Goldman Sachs, Cisco Investments.
|150M||21 Jan 2020||United Kingdom, Boston|
|16 Jun 2015||Canada, Halifax|
|7M||08 Oct 2019||United States, Austin|
|12M||07 Jun 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|24M||26 Apr 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|4M||09 Oct 2018||United Kingdom, Boston|
|125M||05 Feb 2014||United States, American Fork|
|8M||20 Feb 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||04 Nov 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||01 Sep 2015||United States, Pittsburgh|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.