Salesforce Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States. Salesforce Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Salesforce Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2019. This Salesforce Ventures works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Infor, Dropbox, MuleSoft. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Enterprise Software. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Salesforce Ventures, startups are often financed by Trinity Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shasta Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, ICONIQ Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mayfield Fund, Goldman Sachs, Cisco Investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$62M||25 Aug 2021||Capital Region of Denmark Copenhagen Denmark|
|$62M||24 Aug 2021||Israel Tel Aviv District|
|$6M||18 Aug 2021||Delaware Dover United States|
|$60M||17 Aug 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$8M||12 Aug 2021||Baltimore Maryland United States|
|$23M||10 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$70M||05 Aug 2021||Lima Peru|
|$78M||04 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$100M||29 Jul 2021||Australia, Melbourne|
– Spenmo, a Singapore-based provider of payments software for growing businesses, raised a US$34M Series A funding.
– The round was led by New York-based private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners with participation from Lee Fixel’s Addition, Salesforce Ventures, Alpha JWC, Global Founders’ Capital, Broadhaven, Operator Partners and Commerce Ventures, and angel investors such as William Hockey (Founder of Plaid), Reuben Lai (Senior MD, Grab Financial Group) and Ongki Kurniawan (Head of Stripe Indonesia, Ex-Head of Grab Indonesia).
– After its launch in Singapore last year, Spenmo has since expanded across Southeast Asia and has thousands of customers from various sectors, including high-growth startups, SMBs, mid-market companies, and accounting firms.
– Propel announced it has raised $20m in Series C financing.
– The investment was led by Salesforce Ventures, with participation from existing investors Norwest Venture Partners, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, Green D Ventures and TIFF.
– The company has raised a total of $48m in funding to date.
– With this new round of funding, Propel will continue its development of Product 360 – the only unified quality management (QMS), product lifecycle management (PLM) and commercialization solution built on Salesforce.
– By connecting product, quality, customer and supplier information in a single platform, Product 360 helps manufacturers launch products faster, simplify quality and compliance, and improve their employee user experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.