Trinity Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1986. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The current fund was established by Noel Fenton. The overall number of key employees were 9.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The typical startup value when the investment from Trinity Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Trinity Ventures works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Aruba Networks, zulily, New Relic. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Cloud Computing.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Trinity Ventures, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, K9 Ventures, Benchmark. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sapphire Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, InterWest Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Meritech Capital Partners, Benchmark, Accel.
|6M||04 Aug 2010|
|15M||12 Feb 2016||United States, Watertown|
|10M||01 Mar 2008||United States, Waltham|
|5M||17 Jul 2012||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||03 Sep 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||05 Feb 2007||United Kingdom, Belfast|
|6M||01 Jan 2006||United States, Sunnyvale|
|20M||01 Dec 1999|
Big Sky Health
|1M||05 Sep 2018||United States, Big Sky|
|1M||05 Sep 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.