Torch Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
The current fund was established by Jonathan Keidan. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Torch Capital, startups are often financed by e.ventures, Sound Ventures, PayPal Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sinai Ventures, Vanterra Capital, Umang Dua. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by e.ventures, TPG, NBCUniversal.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Fitness, Consumer. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Harness Wealth, Perksy, Housfy
|Arisawa Mfg||Japan, Joetsu, Niigata Prefecture|
|Digital Space Ventures||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|ITutorGroup||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|KEG Gaming, LLC||-|
|Qingnian Chuangtou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|The Haskell Company||Florida, Jacksonville, United States|
|Totvs Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|$6M||01 Dec 2022||-|
|$15M||12 Oct 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||08 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|04 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|18 May 2022||-|
|$18M||01 May 2022||Spring, Texas, United States|
Ruth Health (YC S21)
|$2M||28 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|21 Apr 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$2M||05 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Tia, the modern medical home for women, announced a $100m Series B funding round led by Lone Pine Capital with additional participation from other investors including Threshold, Define Ventures, Torch Capital, ACME, Compound, Combine, The Helm, Human Ventures, Seae Ventures and Gingerbread Capital.
– This brings Tia’s total funding to $132m.
– Tia will use the fresh investment to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023.
– The funding will also help Tia grow its virtual & in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives — from puberty to menopause.
– Cresicor, a consumer packaged goods (CPG) trade promotion management (TPM) platform startup, announced they have raised $5.6 Million in seed funding led by Costanoa Ventures with participation from Torch Capital.
– Trade promotions are the second largest spending cost that many companies incur, only behind manufacturing; companies often reinvest up to 20% of their revenue on them. Currently, TPM is often done manually – both inefficient and expensive – typically in Excel or Google Sheets.
– With CPG sales topping $720 billion dollars in just the United States in 2020, it is truly an untapped growth market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.