M13 appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Beverly Hills. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Subscription Service. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snap, JUUL Labs, Bird Rides.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the M13, startups are often financed by Thrive Capital, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Upfront Ventures, Thrive Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fidelity Management and Research Company, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Upfront Ventures.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Comparing to the other companies, this M13 performs on 6 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from M13 is more than 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The fund was created by Carter Reum, Courtney Reum. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Aviv Growth Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|CFM Investments||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Curology||California, San Francisco, United States|
|InnoBio Fund||France, Ile-de-France, Maisons-alfort|
|JGE Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Miston||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|Monday Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Porsche Automobil Holding||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|$21M||06 Jan 2023||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||23 Nov 2022||New York, United States|
|$4M||16 Nov 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||20 Oct 2022||Holmdel, New Jersey, United States|
|$24M||13 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||09 Sep 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||15 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||12 Aug 2022||-|
|$1M||10 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Form Health is a Boston, MA-based obesity telemedicine company.
– The company raised $12M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by M13 with participation from SignalFire and NextView Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s availability to 90% of the US population.
– Rae Wellness, a Minneapolis MN-based company which specializes in women’s wellness, raised $9.5M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by PowerPlant Partners and joined by existing investors M13 and Able Partners and initial investor Victress Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expands operations, business reach and its product line.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.