Koch Disruptive Technologies
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Wichita
Koch Disruptive Technologies is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in Wichita. The VC's location is in North America, United States. Koch Disruptive Technologies is a CVC is a part of a corporation.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019. At the time of investment by Koch Disruptive Technologies, a typical start-up valuation would be 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
This VC was founded by Chase Koch, Jason Illian. Besides the listed founders, we have found 8 key employees of this fund in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 other investors. Besides Koch Disruptive Technologies, start-ups are typically funded by Tom Jermoluk, Fuel Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and 9 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are ZWC Partners, York Capital Management, Walden Riverwood Ventures.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Mesosphere, Ibotta, InSightec are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Medical Device, Cloud Computing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.29 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.