Koch Disruptive Technologies is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The venture was found in North America in United States. Koch Disruptive Technologies seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Wichita.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Koch Disruptive Technologies is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
This organization was formed by Chase Koch, Jason Illian. Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Koch Disruptive Technologies, startups are often financed by Tom Jermoluk, Fuel Capital, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ZWC Partners, York Capital Management, Walden Riverwood Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mesosphere, Ibotta, InSightec. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical Device, Cloud Computing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
|COSMOTE Mobile Telecommunications||-|
|Evergrande Health Industry Group||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Gestion De Capital Riesgo Del Pais Vasco||Bilbao, Pais Vasco, Spain|
|Granite Point Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|HOTventures||Arizona, Tucson, United States|
|Hyptek||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Joyceland||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Koa Labs||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Northumberland Community Futures Development Corp.||Canada, Cobourg, Ontario|
|Satellite Applications Catapult||Swindon, United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
|Schott||Germany, Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz|
|TechOperators||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Tune Protect||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Yellow Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|$73M||19 Jan 2023||Golden, Colorado, United States|
|$10M||12 Jan 2023||Wichita, Kansas, United States|
|$6M||29 Nov 2022||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$16M||08 Nov 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$6M||15 Sep 2022||-|
|$40M||14 Sep 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$100M||16 Aug 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$26M||14 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$108M||06 Jun 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
– Fabric, a startup developing a “microfulfillment” automation platform for retailers, announced that it raised $200m in series C funding led by Temasek with participation from Koch Disruptive Technologies, Union Tech Ventures, Harel Insurance & Finance, Pontifax Global Food and Agriculture Technology Fund, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, KSH Capital, Princeville Capital, Wharton Equity, and others.
– With a valuation of over $1bn and $336m in capital raised to date, Fabric plans to expand its headcount and build a network of microfulfillment centers across major cities in the U.S.
– Gatik AI, an autonomous vehicle startup, raised $85m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Koch Disruptive Technologies, the venture arm of Koch Industries.
– Existing investors Innovation Endeavours, Wittington Ventures, FM Capital, Dynamo Ventures, Trucks VC, Intact Ventures and others also participated.
– The company plans to have a presence in multiple cities within Texas.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.