Menlo Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1976. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Machine Zone, 3PAR. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Analytics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Henry DuBose Montgomery. The overall number of key employees were 11.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Menlo Ventures works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2013. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Menlo Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Menlo Ventures, startups are often financed by e.ventures, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Sherpa Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are e.ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Inventus Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Translink Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Redpoint.
Funds with similar focus
|$38M||21 Nov 2022||Epalinges, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$7M||27 Oct 2022||-|
|$94M||18 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$66M||12 Oct 2022||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||27 Sep 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$36M||21 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$9M||18 Aug 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Alcove Technologies Inc.
|$2M||10 Aug 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$90M||03 Aug 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Sonrai Security announced a $50M Series C funding round.
– The round was led by ISTARI, a global cybersecurity platform dedicated to helping clients build cyber resilience, with participation from existing investors Polaris Partners, Menlo Ventures, TenEleven Ventures and New Brunswick Innovation Fund.
– The Series C round brings the total capital raised by Sonrai to $88 million.
– Sonrai plans to use new funding to accelerate research and development and expand sales and marketing globally for the company’s industry-leading cloud security platform.
– Public cloud complexity for global enterprises is exploding as microservices, workloads and associated ‘non-people’ identities proliferate rapidly.
– Sonrai has identified 17,000 unique permissions settings across AWS, Azure and GCP cloud platforms with approximately 20 new permissions added daily.
– CodeSignal is a San Francisco, CA-based technical assessment platform to make data-driven hiring decisions in tech recruiting.
– The company raised $50M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Index Ventures with participation from Menlo Ventures, Headline, and A Capital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate product and go-to-market functions and launch its new Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that enables relevant assessment experiences.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.