In 1995 was created Benchmark, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2008. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from Benchmark the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Benchmark works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, WeWork, Snap. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Apps, Cloud Computing.
This organization was formed by Bob Kagle, Kevin Harvey. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Benchmark, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Venrock, RRE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Viola Ventures, RRE Ventures, General Catalyst. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Trinity Ventures, Spark Capital, Pinnacle Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||03 Sep 2021||United States, Oakland|
|$30M||14 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$100M||24 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$21M||22 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$20M||27 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$16M||25 May 2021||Italy, Prato|
|$7M||24 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|$40M||05 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$200M||14 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– ClickHouse is a New York-based provider of an online analytical processing (OLAP) database management system. – Company raised $50m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Index Ventures and Benchmark with participation from Yandex N.V. – The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth and expand operations. Read more
– Sorare is a Paris, France, NFT-based fantasy football platform. – The company raised $680m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Softbank with participation from Atomico, Bessemer Ventures, D1 Capital, Eurazeo, IVP, Liontree and existing investors Benchmark, Accel and Headline, as well as football players Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann, Rio Ferdinand and César Azpilicueta. – The new investment will be used to accelerate growth within football while also replicating its model in other sports, expan... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.