Spark Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2005. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Twitter, Slack Technologies, Coinbase. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Paul Conway, Santo Politi, Todd Dagres. The overall number of key employees were 9.
The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. This Spark Capital works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The average startup value when the investment from Spark Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Spark Capital, startups are often financed by Tuesday Capital, Bezos Expeditions, Uncork Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Tuesday Capital, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by T. Rowe Price, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Matrix Partners.
|775M||26 May 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|80M||20 May 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|80M||12 May 2021||United States, New York|
|10 May 2021||United States, Portland|
|130M||07 May 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|160M||29 Apr 2021|
|3M||28 Apr 2021||United States, Boston|
|156M||21 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|1M||14 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
– Mark43 from New York provides a public safety CAD, RMS, analytics, and property and evidence platform. – The company raised $101m in Series E funding. – The round was led by The Spruce House Partnership and Tiger Global Management with participation from Radcliff Companies, Australia’s 29th Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, and former Lord Mayor of Sydney Lucy Turnbull, Goldman Sachs, General Catalyst, Spark Capital, HighSage Ventures, and Avenir Capital. – The company intends to use the funds to develop ... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.