Pantera Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2003. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Pantera Capital works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Pantera Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Pantera Capital, startups are often financed by Firestartr, SV Angel, RRE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Future Perfect Ventures, RRE Ventures, General Catalyst. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Blockchain Capital, IDG Capital, Digital Finance Group.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Cryptocurrency. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Circle Internet Financial, Kik Interactive, ThunderCore. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The fund was created by Dan Morehead. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
|5M||01 Jun 2021|
|6M||25 May 2021|
|250M||05 May 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|10M||29 Apr 2021|
|18M||28 Apr 2021|
|10M||20 Apr 2021|
|6M||29 Mar 2021||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
|75M||24 Mar 2021||Israel, Netanya|
|23 Mar 2021|
– Offchain Labs is a NYC-based provider of scaling solutions for Ethereum. – The company raised $120m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Lightspeed Venture Partners with participation from Polychain Capital, Ribbit Capital, Redpoint Ventures, Pantera Capital, Alameda Research, Mark Cuban and others. – The new funding will be used to scale the team, further develop the Arbitrum One ecosystem, build out new scaling solutions in its pipeline and invest in R&D. Read more
– Ondo Finance is a New York-based deFi protocol startup. – The company has raised $4m in funding. – The round was led by Pantera Capital with participation from Genesis, Digital Currency Group, CMS, CoinFund, Chapter One, Bixin, Divergence, Protoscale Capital, The LAO, Stani Kulechov, Josh Hannah, Richard Ma, Diogo Monica, and Christy Choi. – The funds will be used to accelerate the adoption of DeFi among mainstream investors by enabling the granular exchange of risk. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.