The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Larkspur. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Park West Asset Management, startups are often financed by NextView Ventures, Upfront Ventures, Trinity Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sophos Capital Management, Irving Investors.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Park West Asset Management is 100-500 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight FirstString Research, thredUP. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Communications Infrastructure, Retail Technology.
|Affinity Capital Management||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|American Tire Distributors||Huntersville, North Carolina, United States|
|Anthem||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Axfood||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Blue Ant Investments||California, United States, Yorba Linda|
|Bridge Information Systems||-|
|Centre Capital Developpement||Centre-Loire Valley, France, Orléans|
|Halo||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Koch Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Macrolink Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Nassau Street Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Numbrs||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Obunsha Ventures||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Odysseus Investments||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Privaris||Charlottesville, United States, Virginia|
|Quaker Partners||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Scale Finance||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$160M||21 Apr 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Watt Fuel Cell
|23 Feb 2022||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$250M||16 Feb 2022||California, United States|
|$76M||08 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$65M||03 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$350M||14 Oct 2021||Bend, Oregon, United States|
|$33M||13 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||06 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||27 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Dutchie, a technology company that helps facilitate legal cannabis orders, raised $350m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners, with participation from previous investors including Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Gron Ventures, and Casa Verde Capital, and new investors, including Willoughby Capital, Glynn Capital, and Park West Asset Management.
– It brings the company to a valuation of $3.75 billion.
– The company’s technology includes e-commerce, point of sale and seamless payment solutions and is used to power annual sales of more than $14 billion at 5,000 cannabis dispensaries across North America.
– Rocket Dollar is a self-directed retirement platform based in Austin, Texas.
– Company raised $8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Park West Asset Management with participation from Hyphen Capital, Moneta Venture Capital, Kraken Ventures, and Primetime Partners, and existing investor Sure Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate product development, enhance customer experience, double down on cybersecurity, and expand investment education and content.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.