In 2009 was created Thrive Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund was created by Joshua Kushner. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Slack Technologies, Stripe, Instacart For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Internet.
The average startup value when the investment from Thrive Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Thrive Capital works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Thrive Capital, startups are often financed by Founder Collective, Social Capital, Lee Linden. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tiger Global Management, Forerunner Ventures, Betaworks. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, GV, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners).
|35M||26 Jan 2017||Germany, Berlin|
|70M||20 Mar 2019||United States, Berkeley|
|45M||14 Jul 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|25M||12 Dec 2018||United States, Pittsburgh|
|65M||11 May 2017||United States, Chicago|
|5M||12 Jul 2019||United States, New York|
|5M||10 Sep 2019||United States, Denver|
|8M||01 Apr 2016||United States, Santa Monica|
|2M||11 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|3M||01 Jun 2018||France, Paris|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.