In 2006 was created DFJ Growth, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This DFJ Growth works on 2 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from DFJ Growth the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
This organization was formed by John Fisher, Mark Bailey, Randy Glein. The overall number of key employees were 10.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the DFJ Growth, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, SV Angel, CRV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sapphire Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sapphire Ventures, Spark Capital, Meritech Capital Partners.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Twitter, SpaceX, Unity Technologies. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Enterprise Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|5M||22 Aug 2007||United States, New York|
|130M||13 Apr 2017||United States, Menlo Park|
|10M||15 Sep 2006|
|4M||16 May 2014||China, Haidian|
|35M||19 Dec 2013||United States, New York|
|27 Oct 2010||India, New Delhi|
|5M||10 Nov 2010||United States, Glendale|
|1M||24 Nov 2008||United States, McLean|
|50M||19 May 2009||United States, Palo Alto|
|90M||01 Oct 2015||United States, San Diego|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.