In 1995 was created Valor Equity Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Valor Equity Partners, startups are often financed by DFJ, Craft Ventures, VantagePoint Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Craft Ventures, Founders Fund, DFJ. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VantagePoint Capital Partners, DFJ, Upfront Ventures.
The real fund results show that this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2012. Comparing to the other companies, this Valor Equity Partners performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Valor Equity Partners is more than 1 billion dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SpaceX, SolarCity, Bird Rides. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biopharma, Restaurants. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The current fund was established by Antonio Gracias. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|$56M||07 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||06 Sep 2022||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$4M||03 Aug 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$5M||02 Aug 2022||Wisconsin, United States|
|$11M||21 Jul 2022||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$40M||14 Jul 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$250M||08 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$42M||28 Jun 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$60M||08 Jun 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– DroneBase, a company providing drones as a service to capture high-resolution aerial photos, announced that it raised $20 million in a funding round led by Euclidean Capital with participation from Union Square Ventures, Upfront Ventures, Energy Transition Ventures, Hearst Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, and Valor Equity Partners.
– The company says that the funds will be put toward expansion in the renewable energy industry and other segments with “high-value” infrastructure, like commercial real estate and insurance.
– Investments in drone startups are growing as the benefits of AI applied to aerial photography become clear. For example, algorithms analyze images from drones to monitor for corrosion, pests, and even livestock health. And insurers like State Farm leverage drones for claims inspections, assessing on-the-ground damage, and emergency resources following a disaster.
– Lilac Solutions announced a $150m Series B financing round led by Lowercarbon Capital and funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates.
– The round was also joined by Mercuria Energy Trading and Valor Equity Partners; existing investors Breakthrough Energy Ventures and The Engine also participated in the round.
– Lilac has developed a new ion exchange technology to increase production of lithium from brine resources.
– Lilac will use the new funds to ramp production of the company’s unique ion exchange beads, expand its teams of engineers and field operators, and deploy the technology globally.
– Most of the world’s lithium is contained in brine resources – naturally occurring deposits of salt water. These brines are abundant, but resource developers have struggled to bring projects into production due to a lack of cost-effective technology.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.