In 1995 was created Valor Equity Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Valor Equity Partners, startups are often financed by DFJ, Craft Ventures, VantagePoint Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Craft Ventures, Founders Fund, DFJ. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VantagePoint Capital Partners, DFJ, Upfront Ventures.
The real fund results show that this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2012. Comparing to the other companies, this Valor Equity Partners performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Valor Equity Partners is more than 1 billion dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SpaceX, SolarCity, Bird Rides. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biopharma, Restaurants. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The current fund was established by Antonio Gracias. The overall number of key employees were 4.
|19 May 2021|
|3M||12 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
Crusoe Energy Systems
|128M||26 Apr 2021||United States, Denver|
|25M||22 Apr 2021||United States, Austin|
|200M||21 Apr 2021||United States, Pennsauken|
|100M||30 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|475M||23 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|175M||17 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|03 Mar 2021||Israel, Kiryat Gat|
– Eco, a San Francisco, CA-based smart money company, raised $60M in funding. – The round was co-led by Activant Capital and L Catterton with participation from existing investors, including a16z Crypto, as well as new backers Lightspeed Venture Partners, LionTree Partners, Valor Equity Partners, and dozens of others. – The company intends to use the funds to accelerate its product roadmap to consolidate all financial tools into a single wallet. Read more
– Little Spoon, a baby and children’s meals startup, raised $44m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Valor Equity Partners, with participation from Kairos HQ. – The company has raised $73m in total funding since it was founded in 2017. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.