In 2016 was created M12, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States. M12 appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Livongo, Outreach, Applied Intuition.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the M12, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Salesforce Ventures, Plug and Play. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trinity Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Trinity Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures.
When the investment is from M12 the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this M12 works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
|Heliad Equity Partners||Germany, Frankfurt|
|Next Wave/Portfolia Angel Fund||United States, Mancos|
|Tahoma Ventures||United States, Boulder|
|Audrey Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Munder Capital Managment||United States, Birmingham|
|intu Properties||United Kingdom, London|
|Steinmetz Diamonds||United States, New York|
|Shenzhen Capital Fortune Investment Management||China, Shenzhen|
|VRD GmbH||Germany, Heidelberg|
|CID Capital||United States, Indianapolis|
|Intermountain Ventures||United States, Salt Lake City|
|Costa Asset Management||Australia, Geelong|
|Huatai Group||China, Hefei|
|SLD Entertainment||Japan, Minato|
|Doorway Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Guangfeng Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|Beijing Yuzhou Zhixin Jiaoyu Keji||China, Beijing|
|Teqventures Scandinavia AB||-|
|Synova||United Kingdom, London|
|$30M||24 Aug 2021||Israel Tel Aviv District Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$3M||18 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$17M||17 Aug 2021||New Hampshire United States|
|$30M||28 Jul 2021||California United States|
|$450M||27 Jul 2021||California Palo Alto United States|
|$200M||19 Jul 2021||Australia Brisbane City Queensland|
|$150M||15 Jul 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$75M||07 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$30M||29 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
– GrowthSpace is a New York-based company focused on personalized talent development programs.
– The company raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by M12 and Vertex Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to grow the team globally and expand its technology, which connects employees to relevant experts at scale.
– PandaDoc, a cloud-based e-document platform, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by OMERS Growth Equity and G Squared, and joined by Altos Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, One Peak Partners and M12.
– PandaDoc competes with the likes of DocuSign, Eversign, DocSend, GetAccept and others.
– The company has 30,000 customers across many different verticals.
– PandaDoc’s users are also pretty varied, including construction, education, medical and professional services businesses.
– The company plans to double down on growing more of that current business as well as bring more functionality and use cases into the fold.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.