IVP (Institutional Venture Partners) is the famous VC, which was founded in 1980. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snap, Twitter, Slack Technologies. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cloud Computing, Software.
The fund was created by Reid Dennis. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this IVP (Institutional Venture Partners) performs on 3 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from IVP (Institutional Venture Partners) is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), startups are often financed by Y Combinator, RRE Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DFJ, Wellington Management, Venrock. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Redpoint, New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins.
Funds with similar focus
|$58M||17 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$100M||28 Oct 2020||United States, Boston|
|$110M||25 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$47M||24 Aug 2020||Finland, Helsinki|
|$100M||13 Jul 2020||United States, Redwood City|
|$30M||01 Jan 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$110M||21 Aug 2019||United States, Santa Monica|
|$81M||05 Jun 2019||United States, New York|
|$60M||23 Apr 2019||United States, San Francisco|
– Sorare is a Paris, France, NFT-based fantasy football platform.
– The company raised $680m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Softbank with participation from Atomico, Bessemer Ventures, D1 Capital, Eurazeo, IVP, Liontree and existing investors Benchmark, Accel and Headline, as well as football players Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann, Rio Ferdinand and César Azpilicueta.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth within football while also replicating its model in other sports, expand its team by hiring across key roles, and launch marketing campaigns with partners, athletes, and media companies.
– Papaya Global announced a $250m Series D funding round.
– The round was led by New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners and joined by Tiger Global, with participation from existing investors Greenoaks Capital, IVP, Scale Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alkeon Capital, Workday Ventures, Access Industries and Group 11.
– Funding will be used to continue Papaya’s rapid expansion and accelerate the recruitment of rapidly growing companies (pre/post IPO) and Fortune 5000 clients.
– Papaya, the global people management platform for the remote work era – which tripled its revenue in 2020 – provides a radically simple solution for managing and paying all types of global workers in full compliance, from onboarding to payments, in over 140 countries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.