Vy Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dubai. The company was established in Asia in United Arab Emirates.
The current fund was established by Alexander Tamas. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2006. Comparing to the other companies, this Vy Capital performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Vy Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Service Industry, Internet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Reddit, Zomato Media, Koudai Gouwu The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Vy Capital, startups are often financed by Info Edge, Sequoia Capital, Scott Belsky. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Social Capital, Craft Ventures, Valor Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Andreessen Horowitz, Tiger Global Management.
|Beijing Fucheng Gangjian Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cambridge Enterprise||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|Camwood Capital Group||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Creative Labs||California, Milpitas, United States|
|Daiwa PI Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Dchien Investment||Anhui, China, Zhongshan|
|First Ascent Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Flight Centre||Australia, Brisbane, Queensland|
|FTL Capital||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Informatica||California, Redwood City, United States|
|ISME ACE - FinTech Accelerator||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|OGIS-RI||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Sheraa Sharjah||Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Stone Capital||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Viking Maccabee Ventures||-|
|W&H Dentalwerk||Austria, Bürmoos, Salzburg|
|$7B||04 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
The Boring Company
|$675M||20 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$30M||01 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||01 Jan 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$280M||16 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$66M||18 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$205M||30 Jul 2021||Fremont, California, United States|
|$58M||15 Jul 2021||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$5M||25 May 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– MobileCoin, a safe and easy digital payments ecosystem, today announced the closing of its $66m Series B to further develop MobileCoin technology.
– The round was led by Alameda Research, Berggruen Holdings, BlockTower Capital, Coinbase Ventures, General Catalyst, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, and Vy Capital.
– This round will be used to further develop MobileCoin’s products, including MOBot, the first cryptocurrency chatbot payment system, the company’s Merchant Services buildout, and the rollout of its initial stablecoin, whose value will stay constant with the US dollar.
– Indian startup Inshorts raised $60m in a new financing round.
– The round was led by Vy Capital and joined by existing investors.
– The company plans to use the funds to expand its business.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.