In 2017 was created D1 Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Instacart, Auris Health, Inc. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Grocery. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this D1 Capital Partners performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from D1 Capital Partners is more than 1 billion dollars.
The fund was created by Daniel Saul Sundheim. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the D1 Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Light Street Capital, Y Combinator, Wellington Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Valiant Capital Partners, Tiger Global Management, Coatue Management.
Funds with similar focus
|$262M||17 Aug 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$250M||05 Jul 2022||-|
|$1M||01 Jul 2022||-|
|$220M||08 Jun 2022||Westminster, England, United Kingdom|
|$600M||31 May 2022||Newark, California, United States|
|$100M||30 Mar 2022||Santa Ana, California, United States|
|$45M||24 Mar 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$140M||17 Feb 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$630M||10 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Dutchie, a technology company that helps facilitate legal cannabis orders, raised $350m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners, with participation from previous investors including Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Gron Ventures, and Casa Verde Capital, and new investors, including Willoughby Capital, Glynn Capital, and Park West Asset Management.
– It brings the company to a valuation of $3.75 billion.
– The company’s technology includes e-commerce, point of sale and seamless payment solutions and is used to power annual sales of more than $14 billion at 5,000 cannabis dispensaries across North America.
– VEG announced a $100m financing round co-led by D1 Capital Partners and Fidelity Management & Research Company, and supported by Durable Capital Partners.
– This third round of financing will bring total equity raised to an estimated $150m since inception and positions VEG to continue to invest in its people by providing the best support system and work culture within the veterinary field.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.