The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Dragoneer Investment Group the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Dragoneer Investment Group performs on 8 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Logistics, FinTech. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Alibaba, Uber, Snap
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Dragoneer Investment Group, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Index Ventures, Tiger Global Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, T. Rowe Price, DST Global.
This organization was formed by Marc Stad. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Alpha Investments||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Deutsche Kreditbank||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Formula Systems||Israel, Or Yehuda, Tel Aviv|
|Fort Rock Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|KPN Ventures||Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Kunlun Trust||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Moai Capital||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Piramal Capital & Housing Finance||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Piva Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Qianhai Hesheng Tianshi Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|RCI Bank and Services||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Shanghai Jiahe Zhubao||China, Minhang, Shanghai|
|Trivergance||Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States|
|$90M||14 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$167M||15 Jun 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$300M||18 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$170M||11 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$215M||04 May 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$220M||21 Apr 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||12 Apr 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$70M||14 Mar 2022||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|$137M||06 Mar 2022||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
– Zerigo Health announced a $43m Series B investment led by 7wireVentures, joined by General Catalyst, Dragoneer, Cigna Ventures, Leverage Health Solutions, and Leaps by Bayer.
– The round also included participation by existing investors including SV Health Investors, H.I.G. Capital, and Bluestem Capital.
– This round will allow Zerigo Health to respond to the increasing demand for its innovative connected chronic skin condition solution for the over 40 million Americans living with psoriasis, vitiligo, and eczema.
– Glen Tullman, Managing Partner of 7wireVentures, former Founder and CEO of Livongo, and Chief Executive Officer of Transcarent, will join as Executive Chairman of the company’s Board of Directors.
– Dutchie, a technology company that helps facilitate legal cannabis orders, raised $350m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners, with participation from previous investors including Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Gron Ventures, and Casa Verde Capital, and new investors, including Willoughby Capital, Glynn Capital, and Park West Asset Management.
– It brings the company to a valuation of $3.75 billion.
– The company’s technology includes e-commerce, point of sale and seamless payment solutions and is used to power annual sales of more than $14 billion at 5,000 cannabis dispensaries across North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.