In 1981 was created GIC, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the GIC, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, DCM Ventures, Temasek Holdings. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tiger Global Management, Temasek Holdings, DST Global. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, SoftBank Investment Advisers, DST Global.
We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from GIC the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2019. This GIC works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Internet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Alibaba, Ant Financial, Xiaomi The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Funds with similar focus
|$220M||24 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|23 Aug 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$250M||18 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$200M||13 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$250M||30 Jul 2021||Vietnam, Hanoi|
Arctic Green Energy
|$240M||26 Jul 2021||Iceland, Reykjavík|
|19 Jul 2021||United States, Irvine|
|$36M||16 Jul 2021||India, Gurugram|
|$472M||06 Jul 2021||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
– Dapper Labs, Inc. is a Vancouver, BC-based company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain.
– The company raised $250M in funding.
– The round was led by Coatue, with participation from existing investors a16z, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Version One Ventures and new investors including BOND and GIC.
– The new investment will be used to scale and support major additional brand-driven sports, entertainment and music based products coming online and being developed on the Flow blockchain.
– Solugen, the company decarbonizing the chemicals industry, announced a Series C financing round of over $350m.
– GIC and Baillie Gifford led the round with participation from Temasek Holdings.
– The latest round of funding will be used to expand Solugen’s Bioforge technology platform, which is used to produce lower-carbon and carbon-negative chemicals & materials for its key customers, and to expand the reach of Solugen’s product portfolio.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.