Point72 Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MX Technologies, Credijusto, Quantopian. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, SaaS.
This organization was formed by Steven A. Cohen. The overall number of key employees were 16.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Point72 Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Point72 Ventures, startups are often financed by Commerce Ventures, Spark Capital, Uncork Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, M12, Clocktower Technology Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, Kleiner Perkins, ZenStone Venture Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Airbridge Equity Partners||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Archipelago Advisa Investment||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Surakarta|
|Arizona Tech Investors||Arizona, Mesa, United States|
|Bank of Hangzhou||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|CCC Marketing||Japan, Tokyo|
|Dahlman Rose & Company||New York, New York, United States|
|Generate Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Kelin Chuangye||China, Shanghai|
|Mogo||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Outbox ventures||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Serve Credit Union||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Wille Finance||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Wiretap Ventures||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Xidihui Zichan||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Zhongtai Renhe Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$14M||01 Dec 2021||-|
|$11M||30 Nov 2021||Delaware, United States|
|$15M||10 Nov 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$25M||01 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$10M||15 Oct 2021||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$16M||08 Oct 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$20M||04 Oct 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$35M||30 Sep 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$60M||28 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Pagos, a payment intelligence infrastructure startup, raised $10m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Underscore VC and Point72 Ventures, and joined by angels including former Venmo GM and current Accel investor Amit Jhawar; Bill Ready, Google’s president of commerce & payments; Billy Chen, VP of financial partnerships at Finix and former director of payments at Uber; and Rich LaBarca, GM of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights at Microsoft.
– The company is building a data “platform” and API-driven micro-services that it says can integrate with any payment stack.
– PolyAI, a voice assistant company, raised $15m funding.
– The round was led by Silicon Valley’s Khosla Ventures, and joined by Point72 Ventures, Amadeus Capital, Sands Capital Ventures, Passion Capital and Entrepreneur First.
– It brings PolyAI to a valuation of $100m.
– PolyAI claims its voice assistant can be turned live more quickly, in more languages, and charges on a per-minute basis.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.