In 2019 was created Inspired Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Alexa von Tobel. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Inspired Capital Partners, startups are often financed by BoxGroup, Y Combinator, XFactor Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are General Catalyst, Y Combinator, William Barnes.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, Financial Services. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rho Business Banking, Kindur, Chief.
Funds with similar focus
|$14M||08 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||11 May 2022||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$100M||31 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||15 Mar 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$7M||08 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Rho Business Banking
|$75M||09 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||16 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||08 Sep 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$14M||03 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Kalepa is a NYC-based commercial insurance platform provider.
– Company raised $14m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Inspired Capital, with participation from previous investor IA Ventures, as well as Gokul Rajaram of Doordash, Coinbase, and formerly of Google, Jackie Reses, formerly of Square, and Henry Ward of Carta.
– The new investment will be used to grow the team four-fold over the next year, with an emphasis on engineering, data science, and insurance talent.
– Lean, a startup that offers financial products to gig workers, raised $4.5m in a seed round led by Inspired Capital.
– The round was joined by Atelier Ventures, Oceans Ventures and Acequia Capital, and other investors.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its product and engineering teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.