In 2006 was created Felicis Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Adyen, Credit Karma, Flexport For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Artificial Intelligence.
The fund was created by Aydin Senkut. The overall number of key employees were 8.
The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Felicis Ventures works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Felicis Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Felicis Ventures, startups are often financed by Greylock Partners, GV, Elad Gil. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are XG Ventures, Tuesday Capital, Susa Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Tenaya Capital, Trinity Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$30M||17 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||30 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$100M||18 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$40M||16 Nov 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$24M||27 Oct 2021||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
Weights & Biases
|$135M||13 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||11 Oct 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$156M||30 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$200M||14 Sep 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
– Sendoso, a gifting platform, raised $100m funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank via its Vision Fund 2.
– Previous investors Oak HC/FT, Struck Capital, Stage 2 Capital, Craft Ventures, Signia Venture Partners and Felicis Ventures also participated.
– The company has more than 20,000 businesses signed up and using its services.
– Canva – a global visual communications platform based in Sidney, Australia – raised USD $200m in a funding round which valued the company at USD $40b.
– The round was led by T. Rowe Price with participation from new and existing strategic investors Franklin Templeton, Sequoia Capital Global Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital, Dragoneer Investments, Blackbird, Felicis, and AirTree Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth, including expanding its team of more than 2,000 employees, which it is expected to double in the year ahead.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.