The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Threshold, startups are often financed by Data Collective DCVC, AME Cloud Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are AME Cloud Ventures, Lux Capital, Goldman Sachs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Data Collective DCVC, Goldman Sachs, Lux Capital.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Helix, Zymergen, SHIFT. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Information Technology.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Threshold works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Threshold is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 8.
|$100M||25 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$200M||10 Aug 2021||United States, Oakland|
|$39M||24 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$72M||16 Jun 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$58M||10 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$12M||31 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$20M||25 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$16M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$71M||17 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Tia, the modern medical home for women, announced a $100m Series B funding round led by Lone Pine Capital with additional participation from other investors including Threshold, Define Ventures, Torch Capital, ACME, Compound, Combine, The Helm, Human Ventures, Seae Ventures and Gingerbread Capital. – This brings Tia’s total funding to $132m. – Tia will use the fresh investment to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023. – The funding will also help Tia grow its virtua... Read more
– LaunchDarkly from San Francisco has closed $200m in Series D. – The financing led by Lead Edge Capital with new investors Top Tier Capital Partners and New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Venture Partners as well as existing investors Bessemer Venture Partners, Redpoint, Threshold, Uncork Capital and Bloomberg Beta participating. – LaunchDarkly serves 4 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.