Funds with similar focus
Health Care At Home India
|$14M||13 Jan 2022||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$100M||29 Sep 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$53M||06 Aug 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$154M||23 Jun 2021||Xingping City, Shaanxi, China|
|$20M||06 Jan 2021||Karnataka|
|$56M||20 Oct 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$110K||29 Jan 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– v2food is an alternative protein company based in Sidney, Australia.
– The company raised €45m in Series B extension funding.
– The round was led by Astanor Ventures, with participation from China’s leading e-commerce platform for services as a new strategic investor, as well as existing investors Huaxing Growth Capital Fund, Main Sequence and ABC World Asia.
– The new investment will be used to bring the company’s plant-based meat products to Europe and Asia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.