Redpoint is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Redpoint, startups are often financed by True Ventures, Slow Ventures, Mission Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tiger Global Management, Slow Ventures, Sherpa Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upfront Ventures, True Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Stripe, Nubank, Snowflake Computing We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Mobile. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Brad Jones, Geoff Yang, Jeff Brody, John Walecka, Timothy Haley, Tom Dyal. The overall number of key employees were 15.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Redpoint works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Redpoint the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually.
|1M||04 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|150M||02 Jun 2021||United States, Denver|
|51M||25 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|26M||13 May 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|40M||05 May 2021||United States, New York|
|13M||28 Apr 2021||United States, Seattle|
|125M||12 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
Rock The Bells
|8M||08 Apr 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|7M||05 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
– Owner.com is a free online ordering, delivery and marketing platform for independent restaurants, closed $10.7 million in seed. – The funding was led by SaaStr Fund, with participation from Redpoint Ventures and Day One Ventures, as well as a group of individual investors including Naval Ravikant, CNBC’s The Profit host Marcus Lemonis, The Kitchen Restaurant Group’s Kimbal Musk, DoNotPay founder Joshua Browder, Figma founder Dylan Field and independent restaurant owners and customers of Owner.com. – The compan... Read more
– Ramp announced that it closed a $300m series C funding tranche led by Founders Fund, with participation from Redpoint Ventures, Thrive Capital, D1 Capital Partners, Spark Capital, Coatue Management, Iconiq, Altimeter, Stripe, Lux Capital, A* Partners, and Definition Capital. – Ramp provides virtual and physical cards that offer 1.5% cashback on purchases. Its management tools allows companies to control spend with multi-level rules, vendor spending limits, merchant blacklists, and approvals, as well as spending insi... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.