Eclipse Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Eclipse Ventures, startups are often financed by First Round Capital, Visionnaire Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Visionnaire Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Visionnaire Ventures, Lux Capital, Y Combinator.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Industrial Automation, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Auto, Bright Machines, Light Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Eclipse Ventures performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The current fund was established by Lior Susan.
Funds with similar focus
|$15M||18 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||06 Jan 2023||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$32M||31 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||18 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||12 Oct 2022||Rochester, New York, United States|
|$15M||11 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$55M||18 Jul 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$355M||05 Jul 2022||-|
|$15M||01 Jul 2022||Rehovot, HaMerkaz, Israel|
– Israel- and Palo Alto, California-based Metrolink.ai, which is developing a platform for data management, announced that it raised $22 million in a seed round led by Grove Ventures with participation from Eclipse Ventures.
– The company says that it’ll use the funds, which value Metrolink at $65 million post-money, to grow its R&D, marketing, and sales efforts and lay the groundwork for a U.S. expansion.
– Metrolink’s product aims to help enterprises build and deploy dataflow infrastructures using no-code visual dev tools.
– Data migration and transformation can present particular blockers in the enterprise.
– Reliable Robotics, a startup that is developing autonomous aircraft systems, raised $130m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Coatue Management and joined by Lightspeed Ventures, Eclipse Ventures, Teamworthy Ventures and Pathbreaker Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funds to scale the team and support its first aircraft certification program.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.