Costanoa Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The current fund was established by Greg Sands. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from Costanoa Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Costanoa Ventures works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Costanoa Ventures, startups are often financed by Blackbird Ventures (Australia), True Ventures, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Foundry Group, True Ventures, Industry Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Uncork Capital, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Salesforce Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Education. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Datalogix, Demandbase, Bugcrowd
Funds with similar focus
|2b AHEAD Ventures||Germany, Leipzig, Saxony|
|a16z Cultural Leadership Fund||-|
|Ace Securities||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|BorgWarner||Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Longitude Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Midea Group||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|MTS Systems||Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States|
|National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Pendopharm||Canada, Montreal, Quebec|
|PFS||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Prime Value Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ridge Capital||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Shenzhen Jiacaili Zican||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Stena Sessan||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Tillridge Global Agribusiness Partners||Irving, Texas, United States|
|Toyota Mobility Foundation||Japan, Tokyo|
|U.S. Department of Energy Advanced Manufacturing Office||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Winnebago Seed Fund||Neenah, United States, Wisconsin|
|$75M||18 Jan 2023||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$3M||01 Jan 2023||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$52M||13 Dec 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||16 Nov 2022||Mexico, Maine, United States|
|$12M||27 Oct 2022||-|
|$1M||11 Oct 2022||Nyack, New York, United States|
|$4M||30 Aug 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$13M||22 Aug 2022||-|
|$12M||16 Aug 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– Bigeye is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a data observability platform.
– Company raised $45m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Coatue with participation from existing investors, Sequoia Capital and Costanoa Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale the team, continue building on its product leadership, and expand its business reach.
– Cresicor, a consumer packaged goods (CPG) trade promotion management (TPM) platform startup, announced they have raised $5.6 Million in seed funding led by Costanoa Ventures with participation from Torch Capital.
– Trade promotions are the second largest spending cost that many companies incur, only behind manufacturing; companies often reinvest up to 20% of their revenue on them. Currently, TPM is often done manually – both inefficient and expensive – typically in Excel or Google Sheets.
– With CPG sales topping $720 billion dollars in just the United States in 2020, it is truly an untapped growth market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.