In 2016 was created Next47, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ChargePoint, Fair, Sila Nanotechnologies. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Biotechnology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Comparing to the other companies, this Next47 performs on 2 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Next47 is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014.
Besides them, we counted 13 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Next47, startups are often financed by Morgenthaler Ventures, Star Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), TVM Capital, Star Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cipio Partners, New Enterprise Associates, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP).
Funds with similar focus
|$40M||30 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$130M||17 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$22M||12 Aug 2021||Germany, " Germany"}|
|$5M||16 Jul 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$60M||30 Jun 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$83M||04 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$188M||28 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$250M||31 Mar 2021||United States, Miami|
|$30M||10 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Brilliant, the leading innovator in smart home control, lighting, and home automation systems, today announced a $40m Series B financing round.
– The round was led by Next47 and Celesta Capital with participation by Resideo Technologies, August Capital, Peak State Ventures, Gaingels, and Miramar Ventures.
– Founded in 2015, Brilliant’s mission is to accelerate mainstream adoption of smart home living with affordable and user-friendly home control and automation systems.
– Apollo GraphQL is a San Francisco, CA-based developer of open source and commercial GraphQL API technologies.
– Series D funding was led by Insight Partners with participation from existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, Next47 and Hatim Shafique, Chief Customer Officer at DataBricks.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s product development efforts.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.