Glynn Capital Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1974. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by John W. Glynn. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Glynn Capital Management is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Glynn Capital Management works on 3 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Glynn Capital Management, startups are often financed by Founders Fund, First Round Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greylock Partners, T. Rowe Price, Salesforce Ventures.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Palantir Technologies, Dropbox, Pure Storage
Funds with similar focus
|AES Corporation||Massachusetts, Peabody, United States|
|Aschendorff NEXT||Germany, Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Coin Ninja||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|Credence Family Office||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|FINUP||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Junchuan Ziben||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|KH Growth Equity||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Levy Trajman Management Investment||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|MOVIDA JAPAN||Japan, Tokyo|
|One 9 Investments||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Qingdao TGOOD Electric||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|Related Fund Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Shenglong Touzi||China, Qingpu, Shanghai|
|Spark Digital Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Sun Seven Stars Media Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Tribeca Angels||New York, New York, United States|
|Xinglian Group||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|XN||New York, New York, United States|
|Yanyuan Chuangtou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$115M||09 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$55M||20 Dec 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$55M||14 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$140M||24 Feb 2022||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$250M||16 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||26 Jan 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$350M||15 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$350M||14 Oct 2021||Bend, Oregon, United States|
|$173M||07 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Dutchie, a technology company that helps facilitate legal cannabis orders, raised $350m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners, with participation from previous investors including Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Gron Ventures, and Casa Verde Capital, and new investors, including Willoughby Capital, Glynn Capital, and Park West Asset Management.
– It brings the company to a valuation of $3.75 billion.
– The company’s technology includes e-commerce, point of sale and seamless payment solutions and is used to power annual sales of more than $14 billion at 5,000 cannabis dispensaries across North America.
– SingleStore, the single database for all data-intensive applications, announced that it has raised $80m in its Series F round.
– The round was led by Insight Partners with participation from new investor Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
– Existing investors Khosla Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, Rev IV, Glynn Capital, and Google Ventures also participated.
– SingleStore indicated that the 300%+ increase in new customer acquisition for its cloud service and 150%+ year-over-year growth in cloud revenue led to raising a new round to continue to power innovation and growth.
– The Series F round brings SingleStore’s total funding to $264m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.