Temasek Holdings appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1974. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore. The venture was found in Asia in Singapore.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Temasek Holdings, startups are often financed by Shunwei Capital, Sequoia Capital China, Hillhouse Capital Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Horizons Ventures, Goldman Sachs, General Atlantic. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, SoftBank Investment Advisers, Sequoia Capital China.
This Temasek Holdings works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Temasek Holdings is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Health Care. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Alibaba, Ant Financial, Xiaomi
This organization was formed by Singapore Government. The overall number of key employees were 11.
|9Point8 Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Almaworks||New City, New York, United States|
|Arcapita Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Ascent Hydrogen Fund||-|
|Business Angels Club Aargau||Aargau, Brugg, Switzerland|
|CIT Bank||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Gilead Sciences||California, Foster City, United States|
|Guolian Securities||Anhui, China, Wuxi|
|Hydrazine Capital||California, Mountain View, United States|
|Intelligent Fund of Funds||-|
|Jincheng Dingsheng||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Meltwind Advisory||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|peiker Consumer Electronics Evolution GmbH||-|
|Pinnacle Enterprise Fund||-|
|Shenzhen AVIC Kaisheng Auto Semiconductor Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|TrentoRISE||Italy, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento|
|University of New Brunswick||Canada, Fredericton, New Brunswick|
|$40M||21 Nov 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$40M||14 Nov 2022||-|
|$70M||08 Nov 2022||France, Grand Est, France|
|03 Nov 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$39M||01 Nov 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$200M||28 Oct 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$100M||26 Oct 2022||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$60M||11 Oct 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$85M||06 Oct 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
– Autobrains, developer of first-of-its-kind self-learning artificial intelligence technology for assisted and autonomous driving, today announced it raised $101 million in Series C financing led by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
– Additional participants in the round include new investors Knorr-Bremse AG, a leading automotive player and VinFast, a fast-growing flagship Vietnamese car manufacturer, as well as existing investor BMW and long-term strategic partner, Continental AG.
– The funding will grow the company’s commercial reach into new global markets.
– Fabric, a startup developing a “microfulfillment” automation platform for retailers, announced that it raised $200m in series C funding led by Temasek with participation from Koch Disruptive Technologies, Union Tech Ventures, Harel Insurance & Finance, Pontifax Global Food and Agriculture Technology Fund, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, KSH Capital, Princeville Capital, Wharton Equity, and others.
– With a valuation of over $1bn and $336m in capital raised to date, Fabric plans to expand its headcount and build a network of microfulfillment centers across major cities in the U.S.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.