|Altonomy||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Biossom Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Blue Chip Capital||-|
|CSL||Australia, New South Wales, Parkville|
|GAIL||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Grofers International||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Hangzhou Mien Touzi Hehuo Qiye (Youxian Hehuo)||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|imGO||Kyongsang-bukto, South Korea, Yongchon|
|Jumpstart Capital||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Levy Restaurants||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|M7 Real Estate||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ROTH Capital Partners||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Shenzhen Qianhai Jincai Financial Holdings||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Starburst Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|The Yield Lab||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Xinmei Asset||China, Shanghai|
|$25M||07 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||25 Oct 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$55M||24 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$55M||04 Oct 2022||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$377M||28 Sep 2022||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|$15M||07 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$99M||23 Aug 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|12 Aug 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$34M||11 Jul 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Spenmo, a Singapore-based provider of payments software for growing businesses, raised a US$34M Series A funding.
– The round was led by New York-based private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners with participation from Lee Fixel’s Addition, Salesforce Ventures, Alpha JWC, Global Founders’ Capital, Broadhaven, Operator Partners and Commerce Ventures, and angel investors such as William Hockey (Founder of Plaid), Reuben Lai (Senior MD, Grab Financial Group) and Ongki Kurniawan (Head of Stripe Indonesia, Ex-Head of Grab Indonesia).
– After its launch in Singapore last year, Spenmo has since expanded across Southeast Asia and has thousands of customers from various sectors, including high-growth startups, SMBs, mid-market companies, and accounting firms.
– Branch, which helps businesses accelerate payments to empower working Americans, announced it has raised over $540m to fuel its momentum in delivering flexible workforce payments.
– Addition led the closing of a $48m Series B funding round with participation from Drive Capital, Crosscut Ventures, Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, and HR Tech Investments, a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., among other investors.
– The company has also secured $500m in purchased assets from funds managed by Neuberger Berman.
– With over 300% growth year over year, Branch will use the funding to deliver faster payments and inclusive financial services to W-2 and 1099 workforces through partnerships with employers, gig platforms, staffing companies, and other businesses.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.