The main office of represented VC is situated in the Daly City. The company was established in North America in United States. Slack Fund appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pitch, Hone, GRID. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The overall number of key employees were 8.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Slack Fund works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Slack Fund, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, SV Angel, Slack. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Accel, Salesforce Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bessemer Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Rise of the Rest.
|$50M||22 Jun 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$120M||17 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||09 Jun 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$12M||30 Mar 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$20M||25 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||09 Mar 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$10M||05 Mar 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$20M||02 Feb 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$7M||25 Jan 2021||Kissimmee, Florida, United States|
– Hopin, the leading shared experiences platform that enables immersive and interactive connection from anywhere, announced it has raised $450m in Series D funding co-led by new investors Arena Holdings and Altimeter Capital with participation from new investors Adams Street Partners, Untitled Investments and XN in addition to existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, Temasek and Tiger Global.
– Since February of 2020, Hopin has raised more than $1b.
– Hopin will use this capital to accelerate growth to further scale the platform and invest in the development of its multi-product platform technologies, including building new product suites.
– Oyster is a London, UK- and San Francisco, CA-based provider of a human resources platform.
– The company raised $50m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Stripes with participation from Emergence Capital and The Slack Fund with the addition of Avid Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand its HR platform to more countries around the world.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.