|819 Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|8capita Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|AES Corporation||Massachusetts, Peabody, United States|
|African Innovation Foundation||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Aschendorff NEXT||Germany, Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Credence Family Office||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Dazi Dingcheng Ziben||-|
|End Cue||California, Culver City, United States|
|FINUP||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Glynn Capital Management||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|JCI Ventures||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Kelly Services||Michigan, Troy, United States|
|MOVIDA JAPAN||Japan, Tokyo|
|Related Fund Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Spark Digital Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|TD Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|VenturesOne||The Hague, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|$73M||03 Mar 2022||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$300M||16 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$735M||13 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
Ursa Major Technologies
|$85M||07 Dec 2021||Colorado, United States|
|$1B||18 Nov 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$88M||09 Nov 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$1B||04 Nov 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$351M||04 Oct 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$75M||30 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Hopin, the leading shared experiences platform that enables immersive and interactive connection from anywhere, announced it has raised $450m in Series D funding co-led by new investors Arena Holdings and Altimeter Capital with participation from new investors Adams Street Partners, Untitled Investments and XN in addition to existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, Temasek and Tiger Global.
– Since February of 2020, Hopin has raised more than $1b.
– Hopin will use this capital to accelerate growth to further scale the platform and invest in the development of its multi-product platform technologies, including building new product suites.
– Genvid is a NYC-based provider of interactive livestreaming technologies and services.
– Company announced $113m Series C funding.
– The round was co-led by existing investors Valor Equity Partners and Atreides Management with participation from new investors Third Point Ventures, Cobalt Capital, LightShed Ventures, XN, and Lux Capital, existing investors Galaxy Interactive, Horizons Ventures, OCA Ventures (via OCA’s new growth equity fund), and Makers Fund and strategic partners Huya, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, and Samsung Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to establish Genvid Entertainment LLC, a new publishing subsidiary dedicated to producing Massive Interactive Live Events.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.