|$100M||26 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$600M||14 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$265M||02 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1B||01 Mar 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$15M||17 Feb 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$2B||01 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$20M||29 Jan 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$20M||13 Jan 2021||Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany|
|$55M||04 Jan 2021||Colorado, United States|
– Bigeye is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a data observability platform.
– Company raised $45m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Coatue with participation from existing investors, Sequoia Capital and Costanoa Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale the team, continue building on its product leadership, and expand its business reach.
– Stairwell, a threat-hunting platform, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital and joined by Accel.
– The funding will be used to further advance the Inception platform and to increase the startup’s headcount.
– The Inception platform is launching in early release for a limited number of customers, with full general availability scheduled for 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.