Meritech Capital Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Mike Gordon, Paul Madera, Rob Ward. The overall number of key employees were 7.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Meritech Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Mayfield Fund, DFJ, Versant Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, Greylock Partners, Goldman Sachs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners).
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Facebook, Snap, Tableau. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Telecommunications, Information Technology.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Meritech Capital Partners works on 13 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 26 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Meritech Capital Partners is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|$75M||17 Aug 2021||Germany, Augsburg|
|$150M||26 Jul 2021||United States, Raleigh|
|$110M||21 Jul 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$150M||13 Jul 2021||United States, Atlanta|
|$276M||29 Jun 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$260M||18 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$550M||04 May 2021||United States, Irvine|
|$54M||07 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$15M||25 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Self Financial from Austin, TX, enables consumers to build credit and savings. – The company raised $50m in Series E funding. – The round was led by Altos Ventures with participation from Meritech Capital and Conductive Ventures. – The new investment will be aimed at further scaling the business to make building credit accessible for Americans. Read more
– Aviatrix from Santa Clara provides cloud networking and security software for enterprises. – The company raised $200m in Series E funding. – The round was led by TCV with participation from new investors Insight Partners and Tiger Global, and existing investors CRV, Formation 8, General Catalyst, Greenspring Associates, Ignition, Liberty Global Ventures, Meritech Capital and TrueBridge Capital Partners. – The new investment will be aimed at scaling the worldwide sales and support operations. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.