The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Austin.
The current fund was established by Luke Nosek, Stephen Oskoui.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Gigafund, startups are often financed by K3 Ventures, Decacorn Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vy Capital, Vanedge Capital, Trust Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, NASA, Meyer Equity.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight The Boring Company, Golden, Sana Benefits. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Akoya Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Bedrock Ventures||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Bowei Zhihong Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|California HealthCare Foundation||California, Oakland, United States|
|CerraCap Ventures||California, Costa Mesa, United States|
|Craigie Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Emerson Climate Technologies||Ohio, Sidney, United States|
|Enhanced Jobs for Texas Fund, LLC||-|
|Gateway||California, Oakland, United States|
|Guanghe VC||China, Shanghai|
|KFW DEG||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Net-Partners||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|NextView Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|SeedToB Capital||Georgia, Suwanee, United States|
|the SRIW Life Sciences||-|
|Viola Partners||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Virginia Catalyst||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|$60M||15 Jun 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$105M||03 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$200M||17 Feb 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$47M||05 Jan 2022||Provo, Utah, United States|
|$60M||28 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$20M||25 Oct 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$18M||16 Sep 2021||The Woodlands, Texas, United States|
|$205M||30 Jul 2021||Fremont, California, United States|
|$31M||22 Jul 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
– Sana, a provider of health insurance for small and midsize businesses, announced the closing of $20m in series A extension funding.
– Sana offered this extension to strengthen ties with existing lead investor Gigafund and to bring in several new strategic partners, including American Family Ventures, Breyer Capital, JAM Fund, and Harmon Brothers Ad Ventures.
– Existing investors, including Trust Ventures and mark vc, also joined the round.
– Investments from top investors in insurtech, insurance, regulated industries, and some of the most successful early-stage investors in the country speak to Sana’s trajectory towards becoming an industry leader and challenging the Big 5 health insurance companies.
– Sana will implement the strategies of those most intimately familiar with the nuances of the health insurance and healthcare spaces and those who have been successful at vetting business models of early-stage firms.
– Sana is available in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, and Kentucky and has grown its customer base by 140% in just the past year.
– Othram is a laboratory purpose-built to combine genome sequencing with advanced human identification applications, raised an $18m Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Gigafund.
– The company intends to use the funds to further develop the breakthrough technology that is helping investigators crack these unsolved cases.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.