The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Austin.
The current fund was established by Luke Nosek, Stephen Oskoui.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Gigafund, startups are often financed by K3 Ventures, Decacorn Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vy Capital, Vanedge Capital, Trust Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, NASA, Meyer Equity.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight The Boring Company, Golden, Sana Benefits. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|CerraCap Ventures||United States, Costa Mesa|
|Craigie Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Viola Partners||Israel, Herzliya|
|California HealthCare Foundation||United States, Oakland|
|Gateway||United States, Oakland|
|Emerson Climate Technologies||United States, Sidney|
|KFW DEG||Germany, Cologne|
|Ryerson University||Canada, Toronto|
|Guanghe VC||China, Shanghai|
|Bedrock Ventures||India, Delhi|
|Virginia Catalyst||United States, Richmond|
|the SRIW Life Sciences||-|
|Akoya Capital Partners||United States, Chicago|
|Bowei Zhihong Touzi||China, Beijing|
|Enhanced Jobs for Texas Fund, LLC||-|
|SeedToB Capital||United States, Suwanee|
|NextView Capital||China, Beijing|
|$205M||30 Jul 2021||United States, Fremont|
|$31M||22 Jul 2021||United States, Dallas|
|$11M||23 Feb 2021||United States, Austin|
|$20M||09 Sep 2020||United States, Austin|
|$3M||29 Oct 2019||United States, Austin|
The Boring Company
|$120M||25 Jul 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|$9M||04 Jun 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|$535M||24 May 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||01 May 2019||United States, San Francisco|
– Othram is a laboratory purpose-built to combine genome sequencing with advanced human identification applications, raised an $18m Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Gigafund.
– The company intends to use the funds to further develop the breakthrough technology that is helping investigators crack these unsolved cases.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.