Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Blockchain, Software. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SpaceX, Bird Rides, The Boring Company.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Craft Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The current fund was established by Bill Lee, David Sacks. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Craft Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, Social Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, SV Angel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, Upfront Ventures.
|3D Realms||Garland, Texas, United States|
|Aegis Venture Funds||New York, New York, United States|
|City Ascom||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|goFARM Australia||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|HashtagOne||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Helix Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Incuba'School||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment||New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington|
|Nazer Group||Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia|
|POSCO Energy||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Purple Arch Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Quantum Technology Partners||California, San Jose, United States|
|Rewired||Lausanne, Switzerland, Vaud|
|Serome Ventures||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Shanghai Gui Guo Assets Management Partnership||China, Shanghai|
|Specialized Types||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Yiqu Wangluo||China, Zhejiang, Zhuji|
|$9M||30 Aug 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$12M||16 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||21 Jul 2022||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$25M||18 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$26M||14 Jul 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$100M||28 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$150M||16 Jun 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$110M||08 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||31 May 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
– Superplastic, a company from the creator of Ello and Kidrobot, raised $20m funding.
– The round was led by Google Ventures, Index Ventures, Founders Fund, Craft Ventures, Day One Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Kakao, LINE Friends and individual investors like Cyan Banister, Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake and Scooter Braun.
– The company owns an animated collab house of “synthetic superstars” — characters who live on social media and pop up everywhere else through partnerships with celebrities, iconic fashion brands and gaming platforms.
– Roboflow, a Des Moines, Iowa-based startup developing tools for building computer vision models, announced it has raised $20 million in a series A round led by Craft Ventures.
– This brings the company’s total raised to date to $22.2 million, and CEO Joseph Nelson says the money will be put toward ongoing product development and hiring efforts.
– The global computer vision industry was estimated to be worth $11.32 billion in 2020, according to Grand View Research. But while the technology has obvious enterprise applications — computer vision algorithms can be trained to perform tasks like spotting gas leaks, counting pills, and monitoring workplaces to enforce social distancing — companies can face barriers to leveraging it in production. Teams are often faced with rebuilding software infrastructure and attracting the necessary machine learning expertise.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.