In 1983 was created Battery Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston.
This organization was formed by Rick Frisbie. We also calculated 13 valuable employees in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Battery Ventures performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2012. When the investment is from Battery Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Groupon, Coinbase, Marketo. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Internet. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Battery Ventures, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wing Venture Capital, Tiger Global Management, TCV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Valley Bank, Scale Venture Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity.
|150M||09 Jun 2021||France, Évry-Courcouronnes|
|15M||08 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|10M||26 May 2021||United States, Chicago|
|40M||18 May 2021|
|15M||17 May 2021||United States, New York|
|185M||12 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|155M||04 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|37M||29 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|21 Apr 2021||United States, San Antonio|
– Soldo from London is a pay and spend automation platform provider.– The company closed a $180m Series C funding.– The round was led by Temasek with participation from new investors Sunley House Capital, Advent International’s crossover fund, Citi Ventures and existing backers Accel, Battery Ventures, Dawn Capital, as well as Silicon Valley Bank for debt financing.– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s international expansion and product development. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.