Multiply Labs Raises $20M in Series A Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– Eliem Therapeutics, a new Seattle biotech startup, raised $80m funding.
– The round was led by RA Capital Management and Access Biotechnology, and joined by Intermediate Capital Group.
– The company has two lead drug candidates in development: ETX-810 for chronic pain and ETX-155 for major depressive disorder, hormone-related mood disorders, and focal onset seizures.
– Eliem’s president and CEO is Bob Azelby, who was previously president and CEO of Seattle biotech firm Alder BioPharmaceuticals, which was acquired by Lundbeck for $1.95 billion in 2019.
– He was also chief commercial officer at Seattle-based Juno, which was acquired by Celgene for $9 billion in 2018.