Viking Global Investors appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1999. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Greenwich. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Viking Global Investors performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. When the investment is from Viking Global Investors the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Moderna Therapeutics, Roivant Sciences, Credit Karma. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Agriculture, Genetics.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Viking Global Investors, startups are often financed by Illumina Accelerator, Felicis Ventures, Tenaya Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Perceptive Advisors, Wellington Management, T. Rowe Price. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Senator Investment Group, SVG Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|The Garage Soho||United Kingdom, London|
|ZenShin Capital||United States, Menlo Park|
|The Trelys Funds||United States, Cary|
|Adamant Biomedical Investments AG||Switzerland, Zürich|
|Generali Investments Europe||Italy, Milan|
|Omron Corporation||Japan, Kyoto|
|Ford Allen||United States, Miami Beach|
|T.C.L. Industries Holdings||China, New Territories|
|Saha Fund||India, Bengaluru|
|Green Frog Innovations||United States, Norwood|
|Banco BPM||Italy, Milan|
|Innovate Financial Health||Canada, Toronto|
|Yushi Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|Jingang Zichan||China, Suzhou|
|Chelsey Capital||United States, New York|
|Haitong-Fortis Private Equity Fund Management||China, Shanghai|
|Sunflower Development Group||-|
|$15M||25 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$250M||18 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$230M||12 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$112M||05 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|$75M||04 Aug 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$118M||27 Jul 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$350M||23 Jul 2021||United States, Stamford|
|$150M||13 Jul 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$73M||30 Jun 2021||United States, Menlo Park|
– Groove, an automation-driven sales engagement platform, announced that it closed a $45 million series B round led by Viking Global Investors with participation from Capital One Ventures, Level Equity, Quest Venture Partners, and Uncork Capital.
– The funds bring the company’s total raised to over $57 million to date, which cofounder and CEO Chris Rothstein says will be put toward product development and international workforce growth.
– It’s Groove’s assertion that the pandemic-fueled shift to digital selling is driving the convergence of sales engagement and revenue operations.
– But digital selling has also exposed a weakness in some companies’ customer relationship management (CRM) software: a lack of adoption.
– Zentera Therapeutics, a Shanghai, China-based clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, raised $75M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by OrbiMed Advisors Asia and Tybourne Capital Management with participation from Avidity Partners, Casdin Capital, Surveyor Capital, Farallon Capital Management, Lilly Asia Ventures, Logos Capital, Perceptive Advisors, Redmile Group and Viking Global Investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance the development of three Zentalis-discovered oncology clinical candidates as well as business development for future pipeline additions in China.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.