In 1956 was created Richard King Mellon Foundation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Pittsburgh.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 participants. Despite the Richard King Mellon Foundation, startups are often financed by Morgenthaler Ventures, Vertex Ventures HC, Versant Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Windham Venture Partners, Vertex Ventures HC, Lightstone Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Windham Venture Partners, Vertex Ventures HC, Lightstone Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 3 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Therapeutics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Earlens Corporation, GlobeImmune, Phathom Pharmaceuticals
Comparing to the other companies, this Richard King Mellon Foundation performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
|AXA Framlington||England, London, United Kingdom|
|China Everbright Ivy Capital Investment||-|
|Duilongyuan Hengchangye Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Ireland Strategic Investment Fund||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Ningbo Xiao Shizi Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Sanara Ventures||HaMerkaz, Israel, Ra'anana|
|Shenze Chuangy||China, Shanghai|
Carnegie Mellon University - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$150M||18 Nov 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
University of Pittsburgh - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$100M||17 Nov 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
The Citizen Science Lab
|$250K||17 Aug 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$5M||10 May 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$64M||27 Jan 2021||Santa Clarita, California, United States|
|$250K||18 Aug 2020||Colorado, United States|
Mediation Council of Western Pennsylvania
|$100K||02 Jul 2020||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$100K||29 Jun 2020||Albany, Georgia, United States|
University of Pittsburgh
|$6M||16 Jul 2019||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
– HilleVax, Inc. (HilleVax), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel vaccine candidates, announced the close of a $135 million crossover financing led by Frazier Healthcare Partners and joined by RA Capital Management, Deerfield Management Company, Abingworth, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Perceptive Advisors, Catalys Pacific, Samsara BioCapital, BVF Partners, Qiming Venture Partners USA, Greenspring Associates, Richard King Mellon Foundation, and Sahsen Ventures.
– The proceeds of this financing support the further clinical development of HilleVax’s virus-like particle (VLP) based vaccine candidate, HIL-214, for the prevention of moderate-to-severe acute gastroenteritis caused by norovirus infection.
– The Citizen Science Lab has been awarded a $250,000 grant from the Richard King Mellon Foundation to expand its work in providing science, technology, engineering and math programs to youth and their families in Pittsburgh.
– A critical component to the creation of a new STEM laboratory located within the Hill District, the funding will play a key role during presentations and negotiations with Hill District stakeholders and community partners to acquire the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Reading Center located on 636 Herron Avenue.
– Grant funding provides resources that will allow this project to be molded by input from residents, bringing them even closer to ensuring that The Citizen Science Lab continues to be an anchor institution for STEM enrichment in the Hill District.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.