Mubadala Investment Company appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2002. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Abu Dhabi. The company was established in Asia in United Arab Emirates.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Mubadala Investment Company, startups are often financed by Redpoint, New Enterprise Associates, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Union Square Ventures, Temasek Holdings, Sun Life Financial. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank Investment Advisers, Union Square Ventures, Temasek Holdings.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Didi Chuxing, C2FO, Primer. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Finance.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Mubadala Investment Company is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. This Mubadala Investment Company works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|350 Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Ausum Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ceres Partners||Indiana, South Bend, United States|
|CityRock Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|CRS Recycling Services||-|
|FLIR Systems||Oregon, United States, Wilsonville|
|Foundation Medicine||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|FreeBit Co, Ltd||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Innovation Birmingham Campus||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Kardan||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Mingxin China Growth Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Motianshi Touzi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Pomegranate Investment AB||-|
|Sphera Funds Management||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|SymphonyAlpha Ventures||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|Validus Growth Investors||California, San Diego, United States|
|Yizheng Tiandao||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhejiang Daily Digital Culture||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$47M||04 May 2022||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|$50M||19 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||14 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$68M||11 Apr 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$40M||22 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$150M||03 Feb 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$140M||01 Feb 2022||Kansas, United States|
|$1B||17 Dec 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$150M||15 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Open Mineral develops a blockchain-based platform for the supply chain of raw materials.
– Series C round $33m brings company valuation to $120m.
– The round was led by Mubadala Investment Company with participation from existing investors Xploration Capital and Emerald Technology Ventures and new investors Statkraft and Lingfeng Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating its growth, solidifying its physical supply chain merchant activities, and advancing its position in digitizing metal raw material trading.
– Tabby, a buy now, pay later solution, raised $50m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Global Founders Capital and STV, with participation from Delivery Hero and CCVA.
– Existing investors, including Arbor Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital and others also participated.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its operations in the region.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.