Pfizer Venture Investments appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Pfizer Venture Investments seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Merus, Epic Sciences, TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Pfizer Venture Investments, startups are often financed by Roche Venture Fund, Atlas Venture, Three Arch Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lundbeckfonden Ventures, Sofinnova Partners, OrbiMed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, SR One, Rock Springs Capital.
We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
|Palamon Capital Partners||United Kingdom, London|
|H2 Ventures||Australia, Sydney|
|The Beijing News||China, Beijing|
|U.S. Cellular||United States, Chicago|
|Biogen Idec||United States, Weston|
|Access Technology Ventures||United States, New York|
|Azimuth Opportunity||United States, New York|
|Lee Equity Partners||United States, New York|
|Updata Ventures Partners||United States, Reston|
|Government of Singapore||-|
|The Quercus Trust||-|
|Ronin Capital||United States, Chicago|
|Ningbo Xuri Lamp Decoration||China, Xiangshan|
|YouStartIT by MITA Innovation Hub||-|
|KiaOra Ventures||India, Haryana|
|H2 Ventures||Australia, Sydney|
|Ascent Capital Partners||-|
|Nelson Canada Limited||-|
|JD MRO||China, Beijing|
|$50M||18 Aug 2021||United States, Boston|
|$150M||27 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|$59M||22 Jun 2021||United States, South San Francisco|
|$100M||17 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$72M||15 Jul 2020||United States, San Diego|
|$15M||06 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|$93M||01 Jul 2020||United States, Redwood City|
4D Molecular Therapeutics
|$75M||16 Jun 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$76M||11 Jun 2020||United States, San Diego|
– ReCode Therapeutics announced the closing of an $80m Series B financing round co-led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– The round was led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– New investors include Sanofi Ventures, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management, Superstring Capital and NS Investment.
– Existing investors who participated included OrbiMed, Vida Ventures, MPM Capital, Colt Ventures, Hunt Technology Ventures, and Osage University Partners.
– Jnana Therapeutics, a biotechnology company utilizing its next generation chemoproteomic platform to target SLC transporters and other well-validated but hard-to-drug targets, announced the closing of a $50m Series B financing.
– The financing was led by RA Capital Management, and included all existing investors, including Polaris Partners, Versant Ventures, Avalon Ventures, AbbVie Ventures and Pfizer Ventures.
– Proceeds from this financing will enable Jnana to progress its lead program for the treatment of phenylketonuria (PKU) into clinical development, while advancing a pipeline of additional programs and continuing to invest in its innovative and validated RAPID platform for the discovery of small molecule therapeutics for hard-to-drug targets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.