|ARES International||China, Jiangsu, Taiwan|
|Blue Elephant Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BtoBfactory Ventures||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Chengdu Technology Transfer Group||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|ID Global Corporation||New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington|
|Keyrus||France, Ile-de-France, Levallois-perret|
|Southern Africa Innovation Support||-|
|Syncom Venture Partners||Maryland, Silver Spring, United States|
|Wing Capital Group||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|$56M||18 May 2022||Lower Merion Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$50M||13 Jan 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$72M||23 Sep 2021||Natick, Massachusetts, United States|
|$80M||16 Sep 2021||Écully, Rhone-Alpes, France|
|$77M||14 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$60M||24 Jun 2021||Watertown, Massachusetts, United States|
|$110M||03 May 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$17M||07 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$17M||02 Apr 2021||Waltham, Massachusetts, United States|
– Garuda Therapeutics from Cambridge develops off-the-shelf, durable blood stem cell therapies.
– Series A funding of $72m brings company valuation to more than $1b.
– The round was led by Aisling Capital, Northpond Ventures and Orbimed, supported by Cormorant Asset Management, Ridgeback Capital Investments, Monashee Investment Management, Sectoral Asset Management, National Resilience, Inc. (Resilience), Mass General Brigham Ventures, among others.
– Amolyt Pharma from Lyon develops therapeutic peptides for rare endocrine and related diseases.
– The company closed an $80m Series B round.
– The round was co-led by Sectoral Asset Management and Andera Partners, with participation from ATEM Capital, LSP, Novo Holdings (Novo Ventures), Kurma Partners, Mass General Brigham Ventures, Innobio 2 managed by Bpifrance, Orbimed, Pontifax, Eurazeo, Sham Innovation Santé/Turenne Capital and Credit Agricole Creation.
– The company plans to use the proceeds from the financing to advance its pipeline of potential therapeutics for rare endocrine and related diseases, including clinical development of AZP-3601 for hypoparathyroidism, pre-clinical development of AZP-3813 for acromegaly and ongoing research related to AZP-3404, and to further expand its early-stage pipeline through both internal research and development activities and potential in-licensing opportunities.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.