T. Rowe Price appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1937. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Baltimore. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Software. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WeWork, Snap, Airbnb.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the T. Rowe Price, startups are often financed by Sutter Hill Ventures, Madrona Venture Group, General Catalyst. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Index Ventures, Venrock, Greylock Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Wellington Management, Kleiner Perkins.
Comparing to the other companies, this T. Rowe Price performs on 13 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from T. Rowe Price is more than 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
|50M||04 Jun 2021||United States, Boulder|
|1000M||02 Jun 2021||Germany, Munich|
|60M||26 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
Caris Life Sciences
|830M||11 May 2021||United States, Irving|
|300M||28 Apr 2021||Russia, Kazan|
|190M||27 Apr 2021|
|100M||13 Apr 2021|
|71M||06 Apr 2021||Australia, Sydney|
|100M||31 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
– Rappi, a Colombian on-demand delivery startup, raised $500m funding. – The round was led by T. Rowe Price and joined by Baillie Gifford, Third Point, Octahedron, GIC and SoftBank. – The company has raised $2bn since its inception in 2015. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.