Polaris Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1996. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund was created by Jon Flint, Steve Arnold, Terrance McGuire. We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
The typical startup value when the investment from Polaris Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Polaris Partners performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2008.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Receptos, LegalZoom, Insidesales.com. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Polaris Partners, startups are often financed by Three Arch Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Frontline Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Three Arch Partners, SR One, Canaan Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sofinnova Investments, Omega Funds, Lilly Ventures.
|$107M||15 Nov 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||12 Oct 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$112M||11 Oct 2022||Watertown, Massachusetts, United States|
|$102M||14 Sep 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$100M||20 Jul 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$105M||27 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$205M||17 Jun 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$126M||09 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$45M||24 Mar 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
– Sonrai Security announced a $50M Series C funding round.
– The round was led by ISTARI, a global cybersecurity platform dedicated to helping clients build cyber resilience, with participation from existing investors Polaris Partners, Menlo Ventures, TenEleven Ventures and New Brunswick Innovation Fund.
– The Series C round brings the total capital raised by Sonrai to $88 million.
– Sonrai plans to use new funding to accelerate research and development and expand sales and marketing globally for the company’s industry-leading cloud security platform.
– Public cloud complexity for global enterprises is exploding as microservices, workloads and associated ‘non-people’ identities proliferate rapidly.
– Sonrai has identified 17,000 unique permissions settings across AWS, Azure and GCP cloud platforms with approximately 20 new permissions added daily.
– Nomad Health, the leading digital marketplace for temporary healthcare jobs, announced the completion of $63m in new equity and debt financing.
– Adams Street Partners led, and all existing investors participated, including Icon Ventures, Polaris Partners, RRE Ventures, .406 Ventures, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank.
– With this financing, the business has raised over $100m since the company’s inception in 2015.
– The funding will be used to support Nomad Health’s explosive growth, allowing the company to double down on efforts to hire, invest in the technology platform, and grow its national footprint.
– As the demands on the healthcare system have reached historic levels during the COVID-19 pandemic, the need and urgency for temporary healthcare staffing solutions has substantially increased.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.