Polaris Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1996. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund was created by Jon Flint, Steve Arnold, Terrance McGuire. We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
The typical startup value when the investment from Polaris Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Polaris Partners performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2008.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Receptos, LegalZoom, Insidesales.com. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Polaris Partners, startups are often financed by Three Arch Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Frontline Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Three Arch Partners, SR One, Canaan Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sofinnova Investments, Omega Funds, Lilly Ventures.
|18M||04 Jun 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|140M||02 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|23M||27 May 2021||United States, Nashville|
|43M||26 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|125M||18 May 2021|
|100M||06 May 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|336M||19 Apr 2021||United States, Waltham|
|80M||15 Apr 2021||United States, Boston|
|36M||13 Apr 2021||United States, Boston|
– ByHeart is a NYC-based baby nutrition company. – Company raised $90M in series B funding. – The round was led by D1 Capital Partners with participation from OCV Partners, Polaris Partners, Bellco Capital, Two River and Red Sea Ventures – all of whom also invested in ByHeart’s Series A – as well as new investment from AF Ventures, and Gaingels. – The new capital will be used to launch the company’s first formula, as well as to advance its innovation pipeline of mom and baby products. Read more
– FloQast, an accounting collaboration, automation, and close-management platform, has raised $110 million in a series D round of funding at a $1.2 billion valuation. – The round was led by Meritech Capital, with participation from Insight Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Coupa Ventures, Polaris Partners, and Norwest Venture Partners. – Financial close management is the business process of checking and adjusting account balances at the end of each month or other predefined period to publish compli... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.