This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Surveyor Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 8-9 participants. Besides Surveyor Capital, start-ups are typically funded by Skyline Ventures, SV Health Investors, Amgen Ventures and 10 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Perceptive Advisors, Alexandria Venture Investments, Samsara BioCapital and also 6 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Roche Venture Fund.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Surveyor Capital participates, on average, in 11 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2019. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has the average number of exits.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. Allogene Therapeutics, Annexon Biosciences, Oncorus are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Health Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: citadel.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, last, first, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.44 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.