Surveyor Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Allogene Therapeutics, Annexon Biosciences, Oncorus The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 participants. Despite the Surveyor Capital, startups are often financed by Skyline Ventures, SV Health Investors, Amgen Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Perceptive Advisors, Alexandria Venture Investments, Samsara BioCapital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Roche Venture Fund.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. This Surveyor Capital works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
|$250M||16 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$116M||08 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$90M||18 Aug 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$75M||04 Aug 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$80M||14 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$105M||13 Jul 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$165M||01 Jul 2021||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$200M||26 May 2021||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$95M||21 May 2021||Lower Merion Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
– ShouTi Inc. announced the close of a $100m Series B financing round.
– The round was led by BVF Partners. Additional new investors include Casdin Capital, Cormorant Asset Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Lilly Asia Ventures, Monashee Capital, Sage Partners, Stork Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), TCG X, Terra Magnum Capital Partners, Woodline Partners, and co-founder and strategic partner Schrödinger.
– Existing investors also participated in the financing, including Eight Roads, F-Prime Capital Partners, Qiming Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital China, TF Capital and Wuxi AppTec.
– Anjarium Biosciences AG is a Schliren, Zurich-based biotech company focused on creating and delivering a new class of non-viral gene therapies.
– Series A funding closed at $61m.
– The round was co-led by Abingworth and Gimv, with participation from Omega Funds, Pfizer Ventures and Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company).
– The new investment will be used to advance the company’s pipeline programs towards clinical development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.