In 2017 was created Janus Henderson Investors, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline BioNtech, Sojournix, Bigfoot Biomedical Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Pharmaceutical.
We also calculated 11 valuable employees in our database.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Janus Henderson Investors, startups are often financed by Versant Ventures, Sectoral Asset Management, Jeffrey Brewer. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cormorant Asset Management, Redmile Group, RA Capital Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Visionnaire Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Senvest Capital.
|Alipay||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Altera Capital Group||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Ballentine Capital Partners||-|
|CMS Medical Venture Investment||-|
|DC Investment Partners||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|DIA Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|East Gate Capital Management||California, Los Altos, United States|
|Ecomobility Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Gladwyne Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Kansai Electric Power||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Narra Venture Capital||Manila, Philippines|
|NP Investments||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|NVInvestments||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Pets.com||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Planet 9 Capital||-|
|Rutherford Innovation Fund||Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Tech Square Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Zhongda Tongshi Holdings||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$26M||16 Nov 2022||-|
|$65M||04 Nov 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$165M||13 Oct 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$53M||10 Aug 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$40M||13 Jun 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$115M||06 Apr 2022||Quincy, Massachusetts, United States|
|$170M||16 Mar 2022||-|
Magnolia Medical Technologies
|$46M||16 Feb 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$41M||15 Feb 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– ShouTi Inc. announced the close of a $100m Series B financing round.
– The round was led by BVF Partners. Additional new investors include Casdin Capital, Cormorant Asset Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Lilly Asia Ventures, Monashee Capital, Sage Partners, Stork Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), TCG X, Terra Magnum Capital Partners, Woodline Partners, and co-founder and strategic partner Schrödinger.
– Existing investors also participated in the financing, including Eight Roads, F-Prime Capital Partners, Qiming Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital China, TF Capital and Wuxi AppTec.
– Asher Biotherapeutics, a biotechnology company developing precisely-targeted immunotherapies for cancer, autoimmune, and infectious diseases, announced the closing of an oversubscribed Series B financing, which raised $108m.
– The financing was led by Wellington Management Company, and included new investors RA Capital Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Logos Capital, Marshall Wace and Alexandria Venture Investments, and, along with existing investors Third Rock Ventures, Invus, Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group, Mission BioCapital, and other undisclosed institutional investors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.